Ads

Friday, March 30, 2012

Things that make you go Whaaat?

Hello my dear friends. I thought I would get a little nip buzz to ease myself into the weekend. I hope you'll do the same. Forbes Magazine did an article on the Most Overexposed Celebrities in America. The top 3 were Kim Kardashian, Lindsay Lohan and Snookie. Yup. Forbes Magazine wrote an article on the people they believe get too much media exposure. What? A man is suing Guinness Book of World Record. Why? To prevent them from naming him as the most litigious man in the world. Huh? A raging wild fire in Jefferson County Colorado has burned more than 4100 acres, claimed at least two lives and destroyed 27 homes. How did it start? The Colorado State Forest Service started it as "a controlled burn". Oops.  President Obama, speaking to a group in Tampa, Florida said "The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries". Um, what? Sharron Angle, a republican running for Senate in Nevada was speaking to a group of Hispanic high school students when she said "what we want is a sovereign and secure nation and, you know, I don't know that all of you are Latino. Some of you look a little more Asian to me. I don't know that". LOL! Excuse me? Finally people, as you may have heard, the Mega Millions jackpot is up to 640 Million dollars. Nearly 200 million tickets have been sold in the past two days. The number one conversation heard among people waiting in line to purchase their tickets was how they can no longer afford to fill their gas tank! You people crack me up!  Enjoy the Weekend!
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment