Ads

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fur Banned!

Hello people. Yes, I am stunning. Let's move on. West Hollywood, California has become the first US city to ban the sale of clothing made of animal fur. Does anyone have a problem with this? Show of paws please. Why do you people want to wear fur anyway? Do you know difficult it is to keep my fur this beautiful and silky smooth? It's a lot of work people.  Wait until you try to like an entire coat clean! Yes, fur is warm and yes, it feels wonderful but it's not yours! How would you like it if we went around skinning our captors to make a cute little scarf? That's what I thought. I can fully understand why you would be willing to pay any price to look more like me. I'm breathtaking. But, wearing someone else's fur is not going to make you more attractive. It's going to make you look like a wannabe. You want to be a fox? Grow your own fur. You want to look like a leopard? Go live in sub-Saharan Africa. That's where leopards live. You'll fit right in. My point here people is, you don't need to wear actual animal fur to stay warm and look fashionable. There are synthetic alternatives. So, leave our beautiful, furry friends alone. You may continue to wear snake skin. Snakes freak me out. Good for you West Hollywood! I guess you're not all freaks and weirdos after all!
Sway

No comments:

Post a Comment