Ads

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sometimes You Just Need Your Captor

Hello my dear friends. Sometimes, I have found, that captors are not completely useless! What a revelation. Most of the time, in addition to providing the required food and water, captors make great pillows. Heated pillows. Sweet. Also, on days like today, they can provided much needed protection. Picture it: I'm napping on a lovely basket of warm laundry in the basement of our prison when, all of a sudden, I hear commotion. Dog barking, unfamiliar voices and general noise.  Like any respectable Kitty, I roll over and cover my ears. Hey, I was napping! Anyway, the next thing I know, two strange men carrying tools and stuff are right next to me! I'm trapped! Near paralyzed by fear! I look to the left, I look to the right, no escape! Not even time to stretch! Suddenly, out of no where, the captor appears! She scoops me up and carries me to safety. {Sigh} That was a close one! Who knows what could have happened. So, just for today, I have deemed my captor not completely useless. Mark this day. It's a rare one!
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment