Ads

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Leave Paula Deen Alone!

Hello my dear friends. Why all the hate being hurled at Paula Deen? The woman announces she has type II diabetes and people go nuts! Okay, so she waited until she had an endorsement deal before she made her announcement and she did get famous for cooking less than healthy food, but so what. She's an entertainer, not a dietician. She likes to make money. Who doesn't? I saw an actual debate, on a news program, about what Paula should do now. One "pundit" said she should change her show to making healthier meals. What? It's a TV cooking show. It's entertainment. It's not high school health class. Just because she cooks with butter doesn't mean you have to cook with butter. Geez people! Let's blame all of the world's health problems on a 30 minute cooking show on the food network! Listen people, I, PoKitty, Queen of all Kittydom, have diabetes and I'm not a fatty. I have never eaten butter, mayo, or vegetable oil. But I digress. My point is, what is this crazy trend these days that whenever anyone does/says/has something that people don't like they immediately want to them to lose their job? 'He said what?" He should lose his job! Alec Baldwin used his cell phone on an airplane. Pull his commercials off the air! Paula Deen has diabetes.She should NEVER be allowed to cook again! What is wrong with people. If you don't like the way she cooks, don't watch her show. No, instead, let's make her cook using only soy, celery, and gluten free products! That sounds like a winner to me!
Po

No comments:

Post a Comment