Ads

Thursday, January 5, 2012

How well do you know your candidate?

Hello my dear friends. You know I don't like to get too involved in politics but....I read the most amusing poll results I just had to share! As you know, Mitt Romney, by all accounts, is the front runner for the Republican nomination for President. You may also recall that he was Governor of Massachusetts for several years before running for President in 2008. So, I had to chuckle when I read a 60 Minutes/Vanity Fair poll that show that 44% of the people polled did not know Romney's real first name. What's even funnier is that 7% of those polled thought his name, Mitt, was short for Mittens! Mittens! I'm still chuckling! I'm not saying that you have to exhaustively research every candidate running for office but, you'd think at some point you might want to know what their name is. 20% thought Mitt was his real name and 18% thought it was short for Mitchell. Turns out, and only 6% of those polled knew, his given name is Willard. Not that it matters but Rick Perry's given name is James. Anyway, what's in a name? Mittens. LOL
Po
(Princess Otadodah Kitty)

No comments:

Post a Comment