Ads

Monday, January 9, 2012

Random Thoughts

Hello People. Yes, I'm a champion. Let's move on. Po is taking a few days off. She is such a Diva! Anyway, a few things have been bugging me lately. First, I have nothing but respect for the Catholic faith, but I am really sick of Tim Tebow. Enough already! He really isn't a very good quarterback. He is, however, the luckiest man I have ever seen. clean living I guess. Second, what is up with these H & R Block commercials. Are there really people out there who missed EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS in deductions? How could someone that stupid be making so much money? Third, All of Taylor Swift's songs sound EXACTLY the same. Bad, and exactly the same. Why do they keep throwing awards at her? Fourth, is it really possible that 17% of registered republicans in New Hampshire aren't aware that Ron Paul is a WINGNUT? Finally, everyone is talking about the price of gas going up and no one is talking about the price CHOCOLATE! It's NUTS! Let's face it, if gas becomes unaffordable you can always walk or take the bus. But I for one can't live in a world without chocolate. What are we supposed to do when chocolate is out of reach? You people really need to work these things out. Thank you.
Sway

No comments:

Post a Comment