Ads

Saturday, January 28, 2012

To Grandmother's House we go!

Hello everyone! It's me, Anya. The kitties are all off in protest because we're off to Grandma's house. That means the visiting Po nurses will be here instead. That's right. We can't go anywhere unless the people have Kitty Sitters! I know it sounds silly but Princess Po needs her insulin twice a day so someone has to be here. Also, I believe that kitties, in general, are nuts and should not be left unsupervised! Anyway, I love to go to Grandma's house because I am the one and only Granddog! It's really my time to shine. As you can see, life at Grandma's is far superior to life at my house! Here's life at my house

And here's life at Grandma's!
Also, at Grandma's house I get to eat whatever I want to! My people always say "no, don't give her that" but Grandma doesn't have to listen because she's Grandma! Isn't that a sweet deal! Anyway, we'll be back here tomorrow. A big shout out to Maryanne (the night nurse) and Sally (the day nurse). I guess it really does take a village!
Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment