Ads

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Random Kitty Thoughts

Hello people. Yes, I am utterly flawless. Let's move on! Sometimes I get bored. I wonder what makes you humans tick. The other day, you may have heard, our dog got skunked. So the captors, of course, sprang into action to remove the skunk smell from the prison. To date, they have failed. How can we be sure? Because humans apparently ask other humans to their home to smell the place. That's right. They're calling it the "sniff test" and it happens every few days. Picture this phone call, if you will. "Hey, what's up. Listen, do you think you could swing by here after work tomorrow and give us a sniff"?  What kind of people do things like that? My people. They throw birthday parties for all of us and dozens of other people show up. They bring us presents! I always wonder if all people are like my people or if my people are, well, odd. I don't know. Last summer they heard the world was supposed to end. The Rapture, I believe. Anyway, they decided that would be a good time to have a barbecue. They actually discussed what the proper drink would be to serve at the end. Normal or odd, again, I don't know. They decorate squash. Seriously!
You can make this stuff up! I choose to believe that all people are like this. That way I can believe this is a house and not an insane asylum! Either way, there's never a dull moment.
Sway

No comments:

Post a Comment